Monday, February 18, 2008

Post-Friendster Day Sharing..!!

Hey guys..!!
Friendster day was FUN...! THANK YOU! to everyone who has helped out..!!
But sadly....
I had no time to share wat i wanted to say cuz of time constraints...
Soo.....
I will share here in this blog since i couldnt share at MYF...!!!
YEAAAA.......!
HAHA..
Ok.. cut the crap...
Soso...
The title of my sharing is:
Who's Ur Best Friend..??
So? Who's your best fren?
Mei Zhi? Mel? May? Wee Kiat? Leslie? Sarah? Me?
Well.. If your best friend is a human being...
You'll be disappointed to know that friends can disappoint us..
Why?
As we all know, we are humans.. And humans makes mistakes.. And sometimes when people depends on us, we sometimes tend to make them feel disappointed because although we can be a really reliable person, we cant be reliable all the time..
Let me give u a situation as an example yaaa..
I am really close to my sister Sarah..
Run to her when i have probs..
She's my best friend..
But then...
My sister started to drift away from me,
she started to have another best friend edi..
She now has Alvin as her best fren...!
And then when i needed her friendship in my most desperate moments for a friend,
she wasnt there for me..!
So sad right?? haha..
Although the example i've given is actually a kinda a ridiculous example, the bottom line is this:
I'm not trying to say that from now onwards you dont have any friends anymore..
But I'm just trying to say that the bestest friend a person can have is not a human,
It's JESUS...!!!!!!!!!!!
JESUS?? How Can He Be My Best Friend??
Simple!
Give your life to Jesus, and He'll be ur best friend!!
A friend that can be depended 100%,
anytime, anywhere, anyhow!!
Take at look at this verse:
Deuteronomy 31:6
6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
You see the words? NEVER leave you and NEVER forsake you!!
Not: maybe He wont leave u nor forsake you...!
It is NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU U KNOW..!!!
So, if ur best friend isnt Jesus, i wanna intro to you now Jesus!
Ask Him to be ur best friend today!
Once You got to know Him,
I guarantee that You'll NEVER REGRET HAVIN JESUS AS UR BEZ FREN!!
YOU NEVER TRY, U'LL NEVER KNOW!
Psalm 34:8
8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

No comments: