Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jesus Never Fails Us

Heyo.. Everyone!!
How's your day? *grins*
First, I'm feeling guilty now...becos i couldn't get any of my friend to come for tomorrow's 'friendster day'. Well, although, they are young adults have car and such, but still they couldn make it.. I'm sorry fellows! But i do pray that tomorrow will still be a fun day.... (we prepared quite alot of stuffs)
Anyway, although i couldn grab my friends to come,.. I did some evangelism with one of my friends that I invited. Well, I'm happy that God is there to guide me on what to say..
I was shocked to hear my friend was attending church lately... I never know about that the day i know him... and now...he's into God! 'Rejoice in the name of the Lord'
I was inviting him to come and was telling about what's up on tomorrow's plan, suddenly he ask me to share some testimony about God and why I have faith in Him... Ofcos, when i get the chance like this, i would loveeee explaining everything.. And then he asked about the 'trinity'... It was not easy for me talking to him, as i have not study the bible thoroughly...and i'm just telling him according to my own understanding... *Praise God* He led me thru everything.... *phew*
'Jesus left that place and went to the vicinity of Tyre. He entered a house and did not want anyone to know it; yet he could not keep his presence secret'. (Mark 7:24)
Jesus is everywhere in our presence.. and you'll know it when He's here.
My friend was suppose to attend church today... But he 'ponteng lah'.. The wonders is that, although he misses the church service, yet God was there to speak to him.. (it happens to us most of the time rite? ) God spoke to us in many different ways...and most importantly, he never fail to speak to us.
' The Lord appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance of his tent in the heat of the day. Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby. ' ( Genesis 18:1-2)
God knows everything in our hearts even before we tell him. My friends suddenly asked me about the 'trinity' and he told me that he has been wondering about this a long time ago after i have shared what i understand..
' And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him ' (Matthew 6: 7-8)
And thats all that happen to me...in just 30mins! Sharing doesn need to be that long, as long as u let the spirit guide you.. Although, i totally have the least understanding on the bible ... and am still knowing about God more.. But if u let the spirit leads you...
' do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say ' ( Luke 12: 12)
Jesus is coming sooner that we thought, and many people out there does not know about God or ignoring the presence of the Lord... We as christians are warriors/ soldiers of God to save as many people as we could...
" No ones lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead he puts it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light ". (Luke 11:33)
The light is our body in christ.. And when we have Christ, we should shine with Jesus and let everyone see how beautiful the light Jesus has given to us..
So what are you waiting for? Never be afraid to share about God whether they like it or not.. whether they think that you're annoying... whether they think you're uninteresting... or whether they think differently.... One day, they'll come to know about it.. And when they do, you can see that God is making miracles in them.
I've heard before, evangelism is like planting a small little seed on the ground.. When you put it in the soil, it might seems to be nothing at all. The small little seed cant even catch your eye.. But plants needs water and sunshine.. Praying everyday and talking to God, is like showering your seed and making it grow... It might take a while to grow - patience is the key. And one day, when you return to see it, the seed has turn into a beautiful flower blooming like you've never seen before..
( well, I forgot where i heard this from, either is from the bible... or that someone told me that) But anyway, i did get to my point..
Jesus wants us to be with Him...and the Father. And He wants us to know about Him, and when He comes, He can take us home.. our beautiful home far beyond anything, prepared by Him.
" I have longed to gather your children together " ( Luke 13: 34)
" Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord "
-End-

No comments: