Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lord Save Me!


When you cry out, Lord save me!




"Never will I leave you, Never will I forsake you" (Heb 13:5) Says, God!




Do you know that God is always there protecting you already? You don't have to cry out, he's already there doing His job to save us and protect us from the evil ones...



" Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you, your sins" (Mark 11:22-25)




Jesus was sacrificed, nailed on the cross to save us, even before we even know Him..




That shows how amazing Jesus is. Our saviour, our king, our best friend!


So, remember to love Jesus, even when we have the worst day of our life.. Just maybe say a simple hello, and He will give a huge big loving smile to you...




Just like when you havent talk to your friend for such a long time, suddenly when you say hi, your friend give a huge happy expressions...




Jesus Loves You and Me! (tell your friends about that!) No matter who you are, Jesus still loves you...



"Therefore my heart is glad and my tougue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the grave nor will you let your Holy one see decay." (psalm 16:10)


-End-


No comments: