Sunday, March 9, 2008

'Passion'

Soooory fellows... I know the blog has been really quite lately. Partly due to the overload assignments and college stuff to deal with. But anyway, this blog is dedicated to the Lord, and I must find time to write some stuff too~

Today's myf was pretty much all about rehersal for the coming easter sketch. Is just all about familiarizing the script.

Later in the evening, I went for a youth gathering. (teenage youth gathering) *grins* I feel old! But anyway, it was really great to see so many young and energetic youth, getting ready to serve God. They shared something about 'passion' which I find it meaningful.

Passion is very important. Passion to serve God is even more important. Why? Passion is like a driver to us. It drive us to strive for the best and what we wanted. But ofcos, not everyone has the passion from God Himself. When we have the passion of God, we can do everything and anything just because of Him, but when we do not have His passion, all we does is wondering around, looking for passion over passion and in the end, we could not be satisfied.

Honestly to say, I've lost some of my passion for God lately... Thats the reason why the blog is so quite. I totally have no inspiration to write anything. But, is still not to late to go back to Him. When we run back to God, He will invite us with open arms.

So have you found your passion for God?

No comments: