Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dear Everyone,

Im here writing an apology post because i've not been updating the blog. Sadly, i have to admit that i'm pretty busy and my walk with God is currently building up. In a way, i've lost my path and now i'm slowly looking for Him again. *pray for me* (sobsob)

But anyway, i'll do my best to update this as often as i could... Meantime, MYF is preparing for a play this Easter. *yay*

Refering to the church, this week is "holy week" preparing for Easter to come. I guess its fits right thru us that it is time to be still and listen to God. Time to think again about Jesus who saved us and pray how we could increase our faith with Our Heavenly Father.

Have a nice week, dear brothers and sister~

P.S: To those preparing for exams, God will be there for you ya~ God Bless you ALL!

No comments: