Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heaven Is So Real !

Aloha.... !!! *grins*

Let me share with you some nice books that i've read... To those who have read this book...*Is pretty awesome rite?* Maybe you all can recommend it to your friends, whether they're christians, non-christians, aunties, uncles, 1st cousin, 2nd cousin..3rd cousin..and so on.

Is available in English, Chinese and Malay (cool huh?) And is not that expensive! *wink*


"Heaven Is So Real by Choo Thomas"

I understand sometimes when we wanna share gospel with our friends who are non christians..seems to be very hard to for them to understand what we're talking about..! I guess reading some books will help you to talk more about it... *winkwink* (ofcos, not forgetting to read your bible oso laa and to pray to God everyday...)

Start sharing and let as many people as you can to know the Lord who is great and be set free! Jesus is coming sooner that we thought!

" The Lord is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the Lord who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemy "
(Psalm 18:1-3)

P.S: May suddenly feel like sharing this book...cos is a nice book that tells alot about Jesus character and oso other things.. that helps her know about God more..
*Don't just know the knowlegde of God, know Him too*

No comments: